Check out are top four best sellers at the moment. All come with a 30 day free trial please click on the try now button for more information or email email@example.com
- Fluent and solid working with complex design tasks
- We innovate to fulfill your design desires
- Seamless compatibility with other CAD software
- Code-level compatible APIs easily create better solutions
- Flexible workflow between desktop and mobile
- Easy and fast definition of connections from an extensive library of typical connection designs.
- Completely compliant to Euro Code 3
- Graphical user interaction for definition of design modifications.
- Unlimited number of loads combinations.
- User-definable threshold on connection loads for automatic identification of most critical loads combinations
- Extensive range of connection types: beam-column, beam- column-beam, beam-beam, column base, beam-beam with bolted plate on flanges and/or web.
- 2D and 3D structural models
- Steel, Concrete, Timber, Bar, Plates, Slabs
- 1st & 2nd order linear static analysis
- Seismic, moving loads, linear dynamic analysis
- Fire analysis
- Cracking Calculation
- Wind & snow generator
- It's highly intuitive and versatile working environment enables you to do your job in the shortest possible time frame
- Graphical, interactive definition of geometry, boundary conditions and loads. Import of model geometry through DXF.
- Elastic analysis of beams, columns and 2D portal frames & trusses for a combination of concentrated and distributed loads.
- Integrated loads descent capability for automated definition of concentrated and uniformly distributed loads.
- Automatic creation of analysis report.
- Evaluation of longitudinal and transverse reinforcement requirements according to Eurocode 2 (limit state design method).
- Reporting of concrete volume and total reinforcement weight.
- Standard cross-section library, containing IPE, HEA, HEB, HEM, L, T, U, W, circular and rectangular cross-sections.
- Verification of resistance and buckling stability (according Eurocode 3) for structural members.
- Evaluation of minimum cross-section according to Eurocode 5 (limit state design method).
- Reporting of total timber volume.
We are now hosting regular webinars every Wednesday @ 2PM.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Or click the image above.
Athena Horizons is an independent UK company
We provide cost effective software and services to the Engineering and Manufacturing market place in UK and Ireland. We offer professional software, consultancy and training to satisfy any of your requirements.
high repeat business